TERMS OF SERVICE
ECO CLEAN AS
Org.nr: 916 887 086
Property will be cleaned by PROVIDER in accordance with the following terms.
PROVIDER will provide regular cleaning services or one-off cleaning service at the scheduled time.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICE
2.1 HOME CLEANING
STANDARD PACKAGE includes:
• Dusting exposed and available horizontal surfaces of cabinets/window sills/light fixtures etc.
(up to180 cm height)
• Wiping down exposed table-top surfaces
• Wiping mirrors
• Vacuuming couches and armchairs
• Vacuuming free and available floors/carpets/stairs
• Moping free and available floors/stairs
Vacuuming/moping the floor does not include moving/raising furniture and other items or their collection from the floor with the exception of chairs.
• Cleaning kitchen countertops
• Cleaning and drying sink and stove
• Wiping stains from cabinet fronts
• Wiping outside of kitchen appliances
• Wiping stains from wall tiles/glass
• Wiping down table-top surface
• Wiping down or vacuum chair seats
• Emptying trash bins if you wish (if the client advises where/arranges access to the waste disposal area)
• Cleaning mirrors
• Cleaning and polishing sinks and fittings
• Wiping bathroom countertop and cabinet fronts
• Cleaning and drying shower cabin/bathtub
• Cleaning toilets
• Emptying trash bins if you wish (if the client advises where/ arranges access to the waste disposal area and)
PLUS PACKAGE includes:
• Vacuuming baseboard
• Dusting picture frames and other things on the walls etc.
• Washing window sills
• Wiping light switches/doors/door knobs/door glass/stair handrails
• Wiping cabinets/cabinet glass and drawers outside
2.2 ADITTONAL SERVICES:
Other cleaning services required by Client can be provided for an additional fee after prior notification minimum 3 days before cleaning service day.
3.1 Client shall provide for Provider’s use in performance of this contract the following equipment and supplies: vacuum cleaner, vacumm cleaner spare bags, extension cord if needed.
3.2 Except cleaning equipment in paragraph 3.1 PROVIDER will use its own products and supplies. Should Client require use of special products, Client must notify PROVIDER before cleaning begins and provide the product.
Invoice with 10 days payment period will be sent via e-mail monthly. Acceptable methods of payment is bank transfer.
4.1 PRICE OF SERVICE
For cleaning services provided on Saturdays the price will be increased by 25%.
For cleaning services provided on Sundays the price will be increased by 50%.
Please note that parking fee can be applied if the client is unable to provide parking space.
The price of services may be changed every year.
5. ACCESS REQUIREMENT
Client will provide PROVIDER access to the Property, and to all areas of the Property scheduled to be cleaned as noted under Scope of Service, at the scheduled time. Failure to do so allows PROVIDER to treat the failure as a material breach and charge 100% of the fee for the cleaning session which could not be performed due to unavailability of access.
6. CANCELATION POLICY
In the event Client needs to cancel or reschedule regular cleaning appointment twenty-four (24) hour notice is required. Should Client fail to give twenty-four (24) hour notice, Client must pay 30% of the fee for the canceled cleaning.
In the event Client needs to cancel or reschedule one-off cleaning session fourty-eight (48) hour notice is required. Should Client fail to give fourty-eight (48)hour notice, Client must pay 100% of the fee for the canceled cleaning.
Notice may be given via phone or email.
6.1 PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
PROVIDER do not provide cleaning services in public holidays and 24 of December. If the cleaning session is scheduled on those days, it can be rescheduled on Client’s request (minimum 14 days before cleaning service day). If not it will be canceled automatically.
7. TERMINATION OF CONTRACT
Either party may terminate this contract at any time by supplying a written notice of termination on a specified date to the other party, with at least fourteen (14) days prior to the stated date of termination.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
PROVIDER and any of its employees or agents shall not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement for any delay or failure in performance caused by reasons out of its reasonable control, including acts of God or a public enemy; natural calamities; failure of a third party to perform; changes in the laws or regulations; actions of any civil, military or regulatory authority; power outage or other disruptions of communication methods or any other cause which would be out of the reasonable control of PROVIDER.
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this Contract. This Contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between the parties.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Contract to be executed by their duly authorized representatives as of the date first above written.